+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is refugee claimant eligible for apply parrler PR THROUGH EXPRESS ENTRY OR PNP

PARMOD92

Apr 16, 2020
Hello guys ...I am refugee claimant in Quebec and i also have 7 years experience outside canada in banking and I have done mba in banking and finance. I want to know is I am eligible to apply pr through Express entry or PNP programs while I am waiting for my refugee decision. I don't have any idea before that I am eligible for pr without applying refugee but at that time my circumstances is not good ..please give me suggestions can I apply pr parrler in any other programs like express entry or PNP

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello guys ...I am refugee claimant in Quebec and i also have 7 years experience outside canada in banking and I have done mba in banking and finance. I want to know is I am eligible to apply pr through Express entry or PNP programs while I am waiting for my refugee decision. I don't have any idea before that I am eligible for pr without applying refugee but at that time my circumstances is not good ..please give me suggestions can I apply pr parrler in any other programs like express entry or PNP
Unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for PR through an economic immigration stream if you are a refugee claimant in Canada.

PARMOD92

Apr 16, 2020
Unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for PR through an economic immigration stream if you are a refugee claimant in Canada.

Actually someone said me that this is possible....are you sure I am not eligible ...is there any other way out for pr please suggest me ?

Thank you so much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Actually someone said me that this is possible....are you sure I am not eligible ...is there any other way out for pr please suggest me ?

Thank you so much
You must have legal valid status to be able to apply through an economic immigration stream from within Canada. Those who have claimed asylum are not classified as having valid status. You would need to leave Canada and apply from outside of the country.

Your best option is to focus on the refugee claim and hope it is approved.

You can apply for PR through H&C without having valid status in Canada. However approval rates are low and you cannot apply for H&C while you have a refugee claim in progress.

Unfortunately a refugee claim really limits your options.