+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is redo medical requirement a good sign?

chippy

May 8, 2015
Hi guys,
My case changed to be "being processed" in HK office last month, they also informed me to redo my medical(as it expired in this endless waiting process), it has been almost one months since i redo my medical and no news yet... I'm just wondering does redo medical/IP mean any good sign like interview is waived?

mercyofGod

Mar 14, 2015
Category........
chippy said:
Hi guys,
My case changed to be "being processed" in HK office last month, they also informed me to redo my medical(as it expired in this endless waiting process), it has been almost one months since i redo my medical and no news yet... I'm just wondering does redo medical/IP mean any good sign like interview is waived?
Yes it is a good sign to my knowledge because the VO know they have not yet decide on your app and your medical is going to expire because you cannot do landing with expired medical, just keep faith and trust in God, you will hear the good news soon, God bless.

adnarim74

Jul 31, 2015
Hello people, I have a question
Five days ago I have received two updates from VO.
The first one is inventation letter for interview and second one for re-medical.
Now my question is;
Asking for re-medical is just a procedure or is a good sign that I will receive a visa very soon.
Thanks

P.s;Since that day that I have recive updates the statuse on my eCas is In process