+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is reapplying for study in general category safe or not?

aman.singh98

Aug 18, 2018
Recently, i got an update from canadian embassy that my application got refused due to unsatisfactory reason of purpose of visit. On the other hand my classes are beginning from 7th jan 2019. So according to this, is reapplying a paper based file to embassy is safe or not ? how much time does embassy take to process the file and what are things to keep in mind while reapplying?

Akv122

Dec 4, 2018
Yes you can apply my friend got refusal for Janaury session on 15 sep he applied again on 25 sep and he got his visa on 20 th Nov. In first case applied online than offline both under SDS programme. After how much time did the your refusal came

aman.singh98

Aug 18, 2018
Yes you can apply my friend got refusal for Janaury session on 15 sep he applied again on 25 sep and he got his visa on 20 th Nov. In first case applied online than offline both under SDS programme. After how much time did the your refusal came
I applied on 14 nov and received refusal on 4th December

ManSran

Dec 3, 2018
I got refusal today. My classes starts from 2nd of January. Should I ask my college to defer me next possible intake before reapply.

Akv122

Dec 4, 2018
Yes you can defer your application.most probably you will get September intake as seats for May is already full.On which date did you applied for visa and which college