+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is purpose letter different from cover letter.

Manpreet_myraman

May 24, 2018
Hi plz can any one ans my question.
I am applying for vistor visa for canada from syd australia but i m confused between purpose letter and cover letter . I can see the link to upload purpose letter but i cny find any link to upload cover letter . Can any one help me plz

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi plz can any one ans my question.
I am applying for vistor visa for canada from syd australia but i m confused between purpose letter and cover letter . I can see the link to upload purpose letter but i cny find any link to upload cover letter . Can any one help me plz
You must combine all documents and evidence that cannot be uploaded to some specific section into a single PDF file and upload it in the Letter of explanation/optional section

Reactions: Manpreet_myraman

Manpreet_myraman

May 24, 2018
You must combine all documents and evidence that cannot be uploaded to some specific section into a single PDF file and upload it in the Letter of explanation/optional section
Hi brayana
I had just Uploaded all additional documents in the optional document section but unfortunately after submitting and payin the fee , now i can see that there is no documents uploaded in optional documents section.
Is this normal like if u upload something in optional section it doesn’t appear to be uploaded after submitting the application.
Plz reply