+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is post secondary transcript compulsory? Post ITA

Tjayshm

Oct 22, 2018
Post ITA - Hi guys so basically I forgot to upload my post secondary Canadian education transcripts. I was only able to upload my degrees. I just simply did not know that we were supposed to. I only uploaded below mentioned documents. I then paid for the application so can't edit anymore.
  1. IELTS
  2. ECC
  3. Highschool degree
  4. Bachelor degree
  5. Candian post degrees.
Do you think I'll be rejected?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Post ITA - Hi guys so basically I forgot to upload my post secondary Canadian education transcripts. I was only able to upload my degrees. I just simply did not know that we were supposed to. I only uploaded below mentioned documents. I then paid for the application so can't edit anymore.
  1. IELTS
  2. ECC
  3. Highschool degree
  4. Bachelor degree
  5. Candian post degrees.
Do you think I'll be rejected?
I don't think there are any instructions to upload transcripts. Even the highschool degree was not required to be uploaded.

Tjayshm

Oct 22, 2018
I don't think there are any instructions to upload transcripts. Even the highschool degree was not required to be uploaded.
Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
  • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
  • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
This is what the website says - link is below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of
  • secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
  • transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.
This is what the website says - link is below

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Okay ... However the transcripts are not needed to be uploaded. When you were submitting the application if you clicked on the ? symbol next to the field ... it only asks for degree certificates. So you're good.

Tjayshm

Oct 22, 2018
Okay ... However the transcripts are not needed to be uploaded. When you were submitting the application if you clicked on the ? symbol next to the field ... it only asks for degree certificates. So you're good.
You are correct actually. That's the reason it did not come into my mind that i should upload transcripts. Hope it alright. Thank you for your reply