+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is PGDM recognised as diploma by WES ?

yogeshg

Sep 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

My spouse has done PGDM from MITSOB, Pune. This college/course is approved by AICTE but not listed in AIU list of MBA equivalent courses. I understand that it cannot be equated with Masters.

But while trying free equivalency assessment tool , i noticed that there is no option of PGDM in "Name of degree/diploma" drop down menu. Hence i could not get this diploma assessed and now i am apprehensive of chances of diploma being rejected.

In CRS tool , i calculated the final score using "Two of more degree..." but now i am really confused.

Please help.

srikanth68

Jul 18, 2017
Hey buddy,

I did PGDM and according to Canadian equivalency it's considered as bachelors. Even if you don't find an option just include it and apply for wes.

select two or more degrees as option when you calculate your scores

Reactions: yogeshg
Jun 9, 2017
Hey buddy,

I did PGDM and according to Canadian equivalency it's considered as bachelors. Even if you don't find an option just include it and apply for wes.

Hi all ....just need clarification on following thing :

My spouse had done B.com as (Graduation) and PGDM (Post graduate in diploma management) from AICTE approved college but not listed in AIU. Which option to choose while calculating crs score ?

Jun 9, 2017
Hey buddy,

have u received your wes assessment as two or more degress

Mar 5, 2018
My spouse had done BFM (3 years)- V.E.S( sure about that evaluation) followed by PGDM (2 years)- V.E.S.I.M.S.R.college listed in AICTE( doubt about the evaluation). What could be the wes assessment ??
PLEASE REPLY
I notice that masters degree and two or more degrees have a point difference of 7 points.... not much but important.