+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is PCC from jeddah, KSA required when i am not staying there anymore

Nada Qazi

Nov 24, 2017
Hello members.
A huge confusion
Let me first tell u about myself.
Me and my husband are applying for canadian pr.
My husband (lives in India) has decided to be the primary holder and I woukd be secondary.
I was born and did my schooling in jeddah, saudi arabia under the dependent visa (IqAma ) of my father
After marriage i had made a visit to saudi arabia 5 times as my family still stays there and i live with my husband in mumbai.
My final exit from saudi arabia was febraury 2018 but i did not obtain my pcc from there before leaving.
I read on the canada.ca website that "you donot need a pcc from saudi arabia if ur not an iqama holder anymore" until it is asked by them .and even if it asked you nee to reply them bacj stating that "i cannot obtain the pcc from saudi arabia as it is provided to only those who are residing there." And canada office will accept this excuse . I did not understand this. Because in few threads here its mentioned dat because the applicant did not send the PCC from KSa his application got rejected and some also got acceoted.
1] dont know what to do ? And when to do ? Should i keep the pcc of ksa ready before they ask for it? Or shud i wait for them to ask for it ?

Because in some website the procedure of obtaining pcc through a frnd or family is mentioned quite in detail.
The procedure to obtain the pcc also takes a lot of time.

Final question : what if i will be the primary holder? Then is it mandatory to get the pcc from ksa or its the same for primary and secondry in the case of ksa past residents.

Can anyone help me clear this confusion.
Thank.you

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hello members.
A huge confusion
Let me first tell u about myself.
Me and my husband are applying for canadian pr.
My husband (lives in India) has decided to be the primary holder and I woukd be secondary.
I was born and did my schooling in jeddah, saudi arabia under the dependent visa (IqAma ) of my father
After marriage i had made a visit to saudi arabia 5 times as my family still stays there and i live with my husband in mumbai.
My final exit from saudi arabia was febraury 2018 but i did not obtain my pcc from there before leaving.
I read on the canada.ca website that "you donot need a pcc from saudi arabia if ur not an iqama holder anymore" until it is asked by them .and even if it asked you nee to reply them bacj stating that "i cannot obtain the pcc from saudi arabia as it is provided to only those who are residing there." And canada office will accept this excuse . I did not understand this. Because in few threads here its mentioned dat because the applicant did not send the PCC from KSa his application got rejected and some also got acceoted.
1] dont know what to do ? And when to do ? Should i keep the pcc of ksa ready before they ask for it? Or shud i wait for them to ask for it ?

Because in some website the procedure of obtaining pcc through a frnd or family is mentioned quite in detail.
The procedure to obtain the pcc also takes a lot of time.

Final question : what if i will be the primary holder? Then is it mandatory to get the pcc from ksa or its the same for primary and secondry in the case of ksa past residents.

Can anyone help me clear this confusion.
Thank.you
Hello,

Did you manage to get a PCC or you just wrote you cant get a PCC as you are not a resident anymore ? Having similar situation as yours.

Thanks!

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hello,

Did you manage to get a PCC or you just wrote you cant get a PCC as you are not a resident anymore ? Having similar situation as yours.

Thanks!
Just click on Nada Qazi profile and you will find that the person is inactive since OCT 31 2018.