Is PCC from Delhi Police Is Valid?

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello there,

Is PCC from Delhi Police Is Valid? ~ http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/

Please share your experiences with stating the process and how much time and money required to get the one.

Thanks
K

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
This CIC website should solve your query - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

It does mention the Delhi police website for Indian citizens residing in India.

Cheers!

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
rohanr said:
This CIC website should solve your query - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

It does mention the Delhi police website for Indian citizens residing in India.

Cheers!
Thanks for the information mate.

Just anyone if who got real time experience on asking for PCC using the Delhi Police website.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Please use Passport Seva Kendra for India PCC. It doesn't have a specific time or address in it.

PCCs from city police stations will mention a specific time frame and address, which CIC doesn't like. Many people have got rejected due to that.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
DEEPCUR said:
Please use Passport Seva Kendra for India PCC. It doesn't have a specific time or address in it.

PCCs from city police stations will mention a specific time frame and address, which CIC doesn't like. Many people have got rejected due to that.
Can you please tell me mate that in how many days one can get the PCC from Passport Office in Delhi.

Thanks.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
karenn1617 said:
Can you please tell me mate that in how many days one can get the PCC from Passport Office in Delhi.

Thanks.
I haven't applied one from there, but from what others said, I believe it should be pretty quick. Like within 2 weeks or earlier. If you have a old passport issued in 2008 or so and if they don't have police report in the system for the passport, they would initiate fresh police verification for the address listed on the passport. If you don't live in that address listed, you might need to apply new passport with your current address and then get police verification. In that case, it might take couple of weeks more. May by 3 or 4.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
DEEPCUR said:
I haven't applied one from there, but from what others said, I believe it should be pretty quick. Like within 2 weeks or earlier. If you have a old passport issued in 2008 or so and if they don't have police report in the system for the passport, they would initiate fresh police verification for the address listed on the passport. If you don't live in that address listed, you might need to apply new passport with your current address and then get police verification. In that case, it might take couple of weeks more. May by 3 or 4.
I renewed my passport last in June 2015 and I am living in the same address which is mentioned in passport and Which was police verified two years back.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
karenn1617 said:
I renewed my passport last in June 2015 and I am living in the same address which is mentioned in passport and Which was police verified two years back.
Then it must super quick in my opinion. Just go ahead and get one.