+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is passing certificate acceptable instead of degree certificate for WES

Sanchar

Jan 16, 2020
I want to submit documents to WES, but I don't have degree/convocation certificate with me. I want to know if passing certificate(from mumbai university) is acceptable in place of degree certificate.
Altogether, I have mark sheets, transcript and passing certificate. Are these enough for WES.
I would also like to know if anyone had been in same situation(not having degree certificate but only passing certificate).
Thank you

kirthika123

Jul 3, 2020
I want to submit documents to WES, but I don't have degree/convocation certificate with me. I want to know if passing certificate(from mumbai university) is acceptable in place of degree certificate.
Altogether, I have mark sheets, transcript and passing certificate. Are these enough for WES.
I would also like to know if anyone had been in same situation(not having degree certificate but only passing certificate).
Thank you
hi... i am in the same situation... I see you posted this in Jan; u must have got a solution by now. Let me know please

Reactions: Sanchar

Sanchar

Jan 16, 2020
Hi
I have got my WES evaluation done. I had issue of not having convocation certificate with me. But once I went back to India, I found my convocation certificate at home and submitted it for WES evaluation.
I am not sure about replacing convocation certificate with passing certificate but I would you to get a duplicate convocation certificate and submit it. May be you can contact your college for a new certificate.
So I submitted 3 years(6 sem) results, transcripts, convocation certificate and passing certificate(I think this is optional)