+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is passing certificate acceptable instead of degree certificate for WES

Discussion in 'Education' started by Sanchar, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:59 AM.

  1. I want to submit documents to WES, but I don't have degree/convocation certificate with me. I want to know if passing certificate(from mumbai university) is acceptable in place of degree certificate.
    Altogether, I have mark sheets, transcript and passing certificate. Are these enough for WES.
    I would also like to know if anyone had been in same situation(not having degree certificate but only passing certificate).
    Thank you

Share This Page