+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is NOA needed for CEC PR application

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hey all,

I submitted my PR application a few days ago for me and my spouse. As proof of work, I included my employment letter, last 3 months pay stubs and my T4 for last year. I did not submit my NOA because I think what I had is enough as proof and NOAs are not mandatory.

Can it be a cause for rejection if I don't have my NOA? Should I do a case specific inquiry and submit it separately to CIC? Any input would help for my peace of mind, please and thank you in advance.

rajatrurka

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all,

I submitted my PR application a few days ago for me and my spouse. As proof of work, I included my employment letter, last 3 months pay stubs and my T4 for last year. I did not submit my NOA because I think what I had is enough as proof and NOAs are not mandatory.

Can it be a cause for rejection if I don't have my NOA? Should I do a case specific inquiry and submit it separately to CIC? Any input would help for my peace of mind, please and thank you in advance.
i dont think it will be an issue. if they need it they will ask for it. Incase you lost your NOA , you can grab them from Online CRA accoount.

meet_1203

Feb 21, 2021
Hey all,

Hello, was there any request for NOA for your application from IRCC ?

Thanks !