+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is news from canada true fr india???

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
I am an Indian and I personally know people who have been looking for fake covid reports and there are people who are even selling fake reports. On the top of that, I have seen many posts in this forum by looking for strangers to share hotel quarantine just to save money. I am completely against high hotel bills but doing all this non sense is mean and pathetic. As someone mentioned in the threat, Delhi to Toronto is the main carrier of covid patients to Canada. Of course I am not blaming everyone but this is the collateral damage others have to suffer because of cheap ass tactics of students from my country.

marksthrow

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I am an Indian and I personally know people who have been looking for fake covid reports and there are people who are even selling fake reports. On the top of that, I have seen many posts in this forum by looking for strangers to share hotel quarantine just to save money. I am completely against high hotel bills but doing all this non sense is mean and pathetic. As someone mentioned in the threat, Delhi to Toronto is the main carrier of covid patients to Canada. Of course I am not blaming everyone but this is the collateral damage others have to suffer because of cheap ass tactics of students from my country.
What bothers me even more is that they don't realize by doing this the pandemic will take even longer to end.
Stop trying to cheat the system.

visaaaa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Totally agree. what i hate most is so many students from india go the cheap bad colleges no one has heard off with fake certificates and ielts scores, with the intent of just immigrating and working illegally more than 20 hours which makes the visa process much harder of genuine students from India who want to go there to actually learn

Reactions: YVR123

imisstraveling

Feb 11, 2021
Totally agree. what i hate most is so many students from india go the cheap bad colleges no one has heard off with fake certificates and ielts scores, with the intent of just immigrating and working illegally more than 20 hours which makes the visa process much harder of genuine students from India who want to go there to actually learn
Thats what. But its just more than what it appears. Canadian Gov also very much welcoming for these kinds of applicants who brings money from India and China. But because of this, they kind of spam the visa process. When I applied for visa last year to visit UBC, it initially got rejected but and I was so shocked to see this. I contacted my scholarship agency who are folks from Canadian Gov and they told me all this. He immediately got my rejected application approved and I was so relieved. My Canadian landlord (who is also a course instructor) said the same thing that they are just here for PR. Well, having the dream of living a good life is fine but not my providing false information in application, fake covid reports and all that non sense. I am a PhD student with 100% scholarship with everything covered but now waiting from past one month for my study permit. Now, they have gone into another BS of justice for Quebec students. They have spammed the IRCC and Canadian Highcomission twitter feeds and all relevant and genuine questions are buried. Its so frustrating to see these shortcuts to immigrate.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Agreed. It's sad that they invalidating all approved documents now to avoid travelling.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
I am more furious than you as 95% suffer for 5% non-genuine bogus documentation. Canadian govt. Everyday holding meeting to consider travel ban for Indian flights. It's frustrating that spent so much money and time... Now at last minute, everyone stressed out for few people done wrong things.

visaaaa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Thats what. But its just more than what it appears. Canadian Gov also very much welcoming for these kinds of applicants who brings money from India and China. But because of this, they kind of spam the visa process. When I applied for visa last year to visit UBC, it initially got rejected but and I was so shocked to see this. I contacted my scholarship agency who are folks from Canadian Gov and they told me all this. He immediately got my rejected application approved and I was so relieved. My Canadian landlord (who is also a course instructor) said the same thing that they are just here for PR. Well, having the dream of living a good life is fine but not my providing false information in application, fake covid reports and all that non sense. I am a PhD student with 100% scholarship with everything covered but now waiting from past one month for my study permit. Now, they have gone into another BS of justice for Quebec students. They have spammed the IRCC and Canadian Highcomission twitter feeds and all relevant and genuine questions are buried. Its so frustrating to see these shortcuts to immigrate.
I really feel you, it so annoying seeing people spam the IRCC pages when you have genuine questions to ask and they get ignored cause of the spamming. I wish IRCC would come up with some rule which makes it easier for students doing longer term programs at top 10 universities in Canada. Even like immigration points just for those students (even factoring in GPA ) would honestly make the reputation of Indian international students so much better in Canada. Right now Indian students have such bad reputation its so sad to see

Reactions: imisstraveling

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Agree with the twitter spamming part as well. IRCC is no saint though as they do reverse engineer anxious doubts into rules from what I've seen.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Only direct flights. Still can go through indirect routes?
Pretty sure they might ask those nationals if they've been in that country for last 2 weeks or might not allow them at all.
If indirect flights were allowed, the national carriers loose money which makes no sense.

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Only direct flights. Still can go through indirect routes?
UAE(Dubai), Singapore and UK have banned flights from India. I'm sure other middle-eastern and European countries will follow. So indirect flights will be tough too

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
UAE(Dubai), Singapore and UK have banned flights from India. I'm sure other middle-eastern and European countries will follow. So indirect flights will be tough too
I am from Pakistan and all the middle eastern airlines are still going through.