Med's Done....
Upfront: 5 December 2013/ eCAS Medicals Received: 21 June 2014
Interview........
Fairness Procedural Letter Received: 14 August 2014
Passport Req..
14 August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
eCAS In Process: 29 September 2014/ Decision Made: 6 October 2014
I keep getting the following error for the last two days, anybody else got the same?

System-generated error code:null (2015-04-25 20:45:28)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

yosumi

Sep 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 January 2014
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21 February 2014/ AOR2: 02 April 2014
File Transfer...
11 March 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront: 5 December 2013/ eCAS Medicals Received: 21 June 2014
Interview........
Fairness Procedural Letter Received: 14 August 2014
Passport Req..
14 August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
eCAS In Process: 29 September 2014/ Decision Made: 6 October 2014
amelia_11 said:
I get the same... :(
It's very frustrating cause the error messed up my app and I have to redo the questionnaire upon login. I tried using an older PC running Win XP IE 9 and it seems to be working. I just submitted the app and paid $100. Hope they received all my docs.

amelia_11

Mar 16, 2015
It's good to know that you managed to make it work. I'll try it too! It stopped working the day I was to submit my mother-in-law application after 2 months of preparing... Very frustrating... I'll let you know how it goes

amelia_11

Mar 16, 2015
It kind of worked better with Internet Explorer rather than Google Chrome. Sometimes it showed the error message again, but it was working if I refreshed the page. I managed to upload all the documents and make the payment. I have an application number and it shows that I have a submitted application in MyCIC account so I guess it worked. Good luck!

mohankp

Apr 27, 2015
Hey,
I came across this post while I was trying to submit my application. Have been trying for two days, and this kept happening, especially after uploading a document and trying to get back to the documents list.

Simple solution: refresh the page when you get the error. It worked for me... When I refreshed the page, it went through most of the times. Sometimes it required a couple of refreshes. After the documents submission, the rest of it went through smoothly.

Hope this helps...

pameyb

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi - I am wondering if some can help shed some light to the issues that I am having.

I created a personal check list by going through the questionnaire and then I received a reference number. I then registered for GC Key. When I log into the MY CIC website using my GC Key, it asks me to accept terms and conditions, I did that. The next page was to put first name and last name and create password. I typed everything and then page takes about 3-4 seconds to reload and all I get is a blank white page after that......the next page doesn't come. It has been happening for the last 3 days, I have tried at least 10 times now using 2 different laptops.

Any suggestions????

Thanks a lot.

lenck

Apr 27, 2015
mohankp said:
Hey,
I came across this post while I was trying to submit my application. Have been trying for two days, and this kept happening, especially after uploading a document and trying to get back to the documents list.

Simple solution: refresh the page when you get the error. It worked for me... When I refreshed the page, it went through most of the times. Sometimes it required a couple of refreshes. After the documents submission, the rest of it went through smoothly.

Hope this helps...
thanks, I will try it now.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys, still not working for me.. ??? anybody in similar situation.. :(

why are not they working to fix it?? it is down for the past 2-3 days.. :mad:

mehuljk

Apr 28, 2015
I am having same problem from last 4 days. I am not able to submit my application online. I tried from 4 different pcs and different browsers.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehuljk said:
I am having same problem from last 4 days. I am not able to submit my application online. I tried from 4 different pcs and different browsers.
yup..something seriously crazzzyyy.. :mad: moreover, they are not looking to fix it..

mehuljk

Apr 28, 2015
I checked at this link and it shows it is down. Unless someone believes this site is not right:
websitedown.info

mohankp

Apr 27, 2015
@Pameyb, @shimnui, @mehuljk, did you try refreshing the page whenever you get a blank or an error? If not, try refreshing... Try refreshing a couple of times...

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohankp said:
@ Pameyb, @ shimnui, @ mehuljk, did you try refreshing the page whenever you get a blank or an error? If not, try refreshing... Try refreshing a couple of times...
Thanks mohankp...i think it is back now..