+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is my overstay issue if i apply for PR through AIPP

Sunil Peter

Jul 26, 2021
My open work visa declined on 06/06/2017 in NewZealand because of my false bank loan statement which submit at the time visa application. My agency submit a false bank loan dispersement letter without my knowledge.. after my studies I apply for my open work visa immigration ask for more details about the bank loan A/C .. so I can't submit the supporting documents so my visa was declined. I have my actual bank loan account details now also I have pending balance to close that loan account.. And I overstayed 3 months in New zealand and I leave the country voluntarily . I got my pcc with clean record last week...these are my doubts

Now my wife is planning to study in canda ...

1, Is there any problem if I apply for spouse visa after she reach in canad ??

2, if she apply for PR through AIPP program ... on that time is there any problem because of my over stay ?

3, is there any problem if I apply PR through my wife?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My open work visa declined on 06/06/2017 in NewZealand because of my false bank loan statement which submit at the time visa application. My agency submit a false bank loan dispersement letter without my knowledge.. after my studies I apply for my open work visa immigration ask for more details about the bank loan A/C .. so I can't submit the supporting documents so my visa was declined. I have my actual bank loan account details now also I have pending balance to close that loan account.. And I overstayed 3 months in New zealand and I leave the country voluntarily . I got my pcc with clean record last week...these are my doubts

Now my wife is planning to study in canda ...

1, Is there any problem if I apply for spouse visa after she reach in canad ??

2, if she apply for PR through AIPP program ... on that time is there any problem because of my over stay ?

3, is there any problem if I apply PR through my wife?
1. It's possible there may be. You will need to be honest about your immigration history in the application to Canada, including the refusal.
2. No issues as long as you are 100% honest about your immigration history.
3. Same as above.

Reactions: Sunil Peter

Sunil Peter

Jul 26, 2021
1. It's possible there may be. You will need to be honest about your immigration history in the application to Canada, including the refusal.
2. No issues as long as you are 100% honest about your immigration history.
3. Same as above.
While I search the other forums so many people said that if I apply for PR its different from TVR so if I apply for PR its don't have any issue if there is any overstay is it right ??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
While I search the other forums so many people said that if I apply for PR its different from TVR so if I apply for PR its don't have any issue if there is any overstay is it right ??
Yes, that's exactly what I've said. There will be no issue in applying for PR as long as you full declare your immigration history.

If you want to join your spouse in Canada while she is on a study permit, that might be an issue due to your overstay / refusal in NZ. But you can still try to apply.

Reactions: Sunil Peter

Sunil Peter

Jul 26, 2021
Yes, that's exactly what I've said. There will be no issue in applying for PR as long as you full declare your immigration history.

If you want to join your spouse in Canada while she is on a study permit, that might be an issue due to your overstay / refusal in NZ. But you can still try to apply.
Thank you so much for your positive response

Sunil Peter

Jul 26, 2021
............................................................................................I overstayed for 3 months in New Zealand and I left the country voluntarily. I got my PCC with a clean record last week...these are my doubts

Right now my wife is studying and I am planning to give a try for SOWP I was stuck with this question in 1295

1, Have you ever reminded beyond the validity of your status, attended school without authorization or worked without authorization in Canada?

what I have to answer this Question?

this question is only asked for Canada right ?? or do I need to give details of overstay in New Zealand

2, have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country or territory

what I have to answer this Question?

I have two visa refusals one is an open work permit in 2017 ( New Zealand ) and the other is a student visa in 2022 ( France )

where i need to explain about overstay please help me with details

Last edited: