Med's Done....
12-05-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
05 June 2014
I know I'm too late now as I applied in September but at the time of application people suggested me that my case would possibly be approved but Now, someone told me that my case is too weak. Please read the following and let me know what you think.

1. Lower Salary :
The place where I worked wasn't a very big company and it used to give me 30 to 35 hours of work . As it was considered part-time back then, I used to get $14/hour but as per working in Canada website the lowest salary paid for my job is $15/hour.

2. Size of the company : As I said the company wasn't very big.

3. Two jobs for 4 months : I used to work 40 hours at a place when I got this job and as it was 4 to 5 hours work 7 days a week, and I am single with no family in Canada, It wasn't very hard for me to work at the both places and I did it for 4 months and later I had to leave my older job as my new company stopped operating on weekends and I had to work extra in week days. Visa officer could doubt how I used to manage 2 jobs at a time.

4. DESIGNATION : I Studied a post secondary diploma but I had this job a warehouse manager. My employer offered me this job because he saw me working at the other place and he thought I would be capable of doing this job, he gave me on the job training and I was comfortable.

TO BE HONEST THIS IS HOW IT EXACTLY WENT ! BUT THESE 2 PEOPLE I MET JUST MADE ME WORRIED BY QUESTIONING THIS STUFF , THEY SAID VISA OFFICER MAY THINK THAT MY EXPERIENCE IS NOT GENUINE or I AM MISREPRESENTING OR SOMETHING :(

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.

hum_men

Feb 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atuls1317 said:
I know I'm too late now as I applied in September but at the time of application people suggested me that my case would possibly be approved but Now, someone told me that my case is too weak. Please read the following and let me know what you think.

1. Lower Salary :
The place where I worked wasn't a very big company and it used to give me 30 to 35 hours of work . As it was considered part-time back then, I used to get $14/hour but as per working in Canada website the lowest salary paid for my job is $15/hour.

3. Two jobs for 4 months : I used to work 40 hours at a place when I got this job and as it was 4 to 5 hours work 7 days a week, and I am single with no family in Canada, It wasn't very hard for me to work at the both places and I did it for 4 months and later I had to leave my older job as my new company stopped operating on weekends and I had to work extra in week days. Visa officer could doubt how I used to manage 2 jobs at a time.

What is your NOC code and if your responsibilites are match accordingly to their NOC it would be fine and if you meet their requirement it would be fine too....they may ask you for more details
4. DESIGNATION : I Studied a post secondary diploma but I had this job a warehouse manager. My employer offered me this job because he saw me working at the other place and he thought I would be capable of doing this job, he gave me on the job training and I was comfortable.

TO BE HONEST THIS IS HOW IT EXACTLY WENT ! BUT THESE 2 PEOPLE I MET JUST MADE ME WORRIED BY QUESTIONING THIS STUFF , THEY SAID VISA OFFICER MAY THINK THAT MY EXPERIENCE IS NOT GENUINE or I AM MISREPRESENTING OR SOMETHING :(

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.

sheena231

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 20-2013
AOR Received.
Oct 22-2013
Med's Request
Mar 24-2014
Med's Done....
Mar 31-2014
Passport Req..
Apr 9-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-11-2014
LANDED..........
Apr-20-2014
In cec there is no restriction of salary...secondly 2 jobs is not a concern ...so long u prove reqd hours be it as part time or full time skilled job...

Rest lets c wat seniors reply to this

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
atuls1317 said:

1. Lower Salary :

- CIC has nothing to do with salary. They want all documents just to confirm that you were legally paid(Above minimum wage).

- No where on CIC say anything about company or how big it should be. Its one of the requirements in PNP.

- Doesn't matter even if you did 12 jobs in 12 months (CIC Rep. told me) all that matters is proper documentation from all companies.

- Nothing to worry about. If your employer see you fit for Warehouse Manager then there is nothing wrong about it. CIC cant question that "How can you work as Warehouse Manager if you studied Post secondary diploma" That's absolutely doesn't make any sense. Your employer confirms it by signing your reference letter that means that's ok.

Whenever you feel like this again call CIC Rep. and ask them all this questions. They will answer all.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
atuls1317 said:
1. Lower Salary :[/b] The place where I worked wasn't a very big company and it used to give me 30 to 35 hours of work . As it was considered part-time back then, I used to get $14/hour but as per working in Canada website the lowest salary paid for my job is $15/hour.

There is no "salary" requirement for CIC. However, it is possible that if your salary is completely out of line with your claimed occupation, CIC may question whether you performed that job or whether it was really skilled. Can't comment any further without knowing the NOC.

Not relevant. However, the company has to be identifiable as a legitimate business. (E.g. do they have a business license? Do they have a website?)

You are not the first person to work two jobs, this is not a problem. The only issue could be what type of work permit you held, whether you were authorized to work both jobs.

Not sure what the question is here. Taking a guess - your study program and your job do not have to match, in most cases. (Where it does matter - for example, If you claim to be an engineer, you'd better have an engineering degree somewhere in your background).

I've never heard that "telling the truth" is grounds for misrepresentation : )