+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Marriage proof enough! Am so tensed

kingfintan

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hello great people I would like to know from your experience if this app is strong enough as I am so tense. We submitted application September 2021

1…Met my wife on Tinder 10th of November 2019

2…First met in person on the 24th of November 2019, as she travelled from Sask to Manitoba to see me for 3 days.

3…. Started dating 29th of November 2019.

4….. we were so Inlove, she move from sask to Manitoba to live with me on 29th January 2020. We moved to a new apartment on May 1st 2020

5…. Got engaged in public in July 2020 with s20 of our friends there which shows in the pictures.

6…..Got married (civil marriage) on November 20, 2020.

7…. Had our first baby in October 2020.

8….Submitted inland app in September 2021

Proof

1…. Joint Lease agreement with both names on it from May 1st 2020 to September 2021. ( we still live together there)

2….Joint Bank account from March 2020 to September 2021

3…..proof to show she was added to my credit card as an authorized user. Separate credit card but same bank and account.

4…..joint utilities bills. ( Hydro and internet) from May 2020 to August 2021

5….. Driver’s license showing same address.

6…..1 month car insurance showing both names on it as owners of the car.

7…..30 pictures of engagement with about 20 people when I knelt to engage her. Also court marriage, it’s parent could not come because of serious covid restriction. But 2 of her aunties were there and my friend with our baby.

8…..Bank statement showing interac transfer she did to me like twice a month for rent payment and other bill. I highlited it on the statement with a Marker.

9…..Instagram message conversation from November 2019 to August 2021 before I sent the app out.

10…… social media photos of us together on Facebook, Instagram. Especially photos of engagement which shows over 300 likes on facebook and over 100 comment on it were people are telling us congratulations.

11…. Our son’s Baptism certificate with our names on it. We also have pictures of us with the priest at the Catholic Church during the baptism of our son.

12….letters from my mom, and my spouse’s mom notarized at the court and also stating why they could not make it and the genuineness of our relationship. 6 letters from friends and family attesting to the genuiness of our marriage or relationship.

13…. Some mail showing my name on canadapost for package delivered.

14…. Letter from our Lanlord(House agency) stating we have been living in the apartment since May 1st 2020.

Now we are planning our religious marriage in my wife’s country of origin. She is also a Canadian and she is the one sponsoring me. I am the principal applicant. I am a 4th years university student here in Canada on a valid study permit which will expire July. And my graduation is in June.

I am so scared, I heard you need to have known your spouse for many years. Some people tell me I have a very strong proof and case. But I really don’t know. I recently got AOR and medical pass. Please have you guys seen anyone with my my kind Of timeline and got PR. Our relationship is genuine. But this officers are tough.

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Hello great people I would like to know from your experience if this app is strong enough as I am so tense. We submitted application September 2021

2…First met in person on the 24th of November 2019, as she travelled from Sask to Manitoba to see me for 3 days.

4….. we were so Inlove, she move from sask to Manitoba to live with me on 29th January 2020. We moved to a new apartment on May 1st 2020

5…. Got engaged in public in July 2020 with s20 of our friends there which shows in the pictures.

Proof

1…. Joint Lease agreement with both names on it from May 1st 2020 to September 2021. ( we still live together there)

3…..proof to show she was added to my credit card as an authorized user. Separate credit card but same bank and account.

7…..30 pictures of engagement with about 20 people when I knelt to engage her. Also court marriage, it’s parent could not come because of serious covid restriction. But 2 of her aunties were there and my friend with our baby.

8…..Bank statement showing interac transfer she did to me like twice a month for rent payment and other bill. I highlited it on the statement with a Marker.

9…..Instagram message conversation from November 2019 to August 2021 before I sent the app out.

10…… social media photos of us together on Facebook, Instagram. Especially photos of engagement which shows over 300 likes on facebook and over 100 comment on it were people are telling us congratulations.

11…. Our son’s Baptism certificate with our names on it. We also have pictures of us with the priest at the Catholic Church during the baptism of our son.

12….letters from my mom, and my spouse’s mom notarized at the court and also stating why they could not make it and the genuineness of our relationship. 6 letters from friends and family attesting to the genuiness of our marriage or relationship.

14…. Letter from our Lanlord(House agency) stating we have been living in the apartment since May 1st 2020.

Now we are planning our religious marriage in my wife’s country of origin. She is also a Canadian and she is the one sponsoring me. I am the principal applicant. I am a 4th years university student here in Canada on a valid study permit which will expire July. And my graduation is in June.

I am so scared, I heard you need to have known your spouse for many years. Some people tell me I have a very strong proof and case. But I really don’t know. I recently got AOR and medical pass. Please have you guys seen anyone with my my kind Of timeline and got PR. Our relationship is genuine. But this officers are tough.
When I taught, I often noticed that the students who were worried they weren't prepared enough were the ones who were well prepared and the ones who thought they didn't need to study, were under prepared... I'd say there's a similar thing happening here - you have a lot of proof and shouldn't be worried. You don't necessarily need to have known your spouse for years - sure that looks good, but your relationship history as presented here plus all the additional proof you've mentioned (joint finances, public acknowledgment of relationship, etc) shouldn't raise red flags.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020

Proof

APPROVED!

kingfintan

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
When I taught, I often noticed that the students who were worried they weren't prepared enough were the ones who were well prepared and the ones who thought they didn't need to study, were under prepared... I'd say there's a similar thing happening here - you have a lot of proof and shouldn't be worried. You don't necessarily need to have known your spouse for years - sure that looks good, but your relationship history as presented here plus all the additional proof you've mentioned (joint finances, public acknowledgment of relationship, etc) shouldn't raise red flags.
Thank you so much, this really gives me more confident. i will surely update here how it all went. thank you