+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Marketing Manager Designation Eligible for Immigration Under NOC 1123

Samer El Jizi

Jul 12, 2010
I am already planning to apply for immigration to Canada under FSW program, NOC 1123 , following the new rules set in May 2014 "Caps". However while checking my designation entitlement "Marketing Manager Designation, time being " came to discover that the last mentioned job title is not required ,but they are looking instead for a marketing coordinator. Even though ,I went more into this and found a statement in the guide which says that ,if the job duties match what is required by the CIC then I will be entitled in addition al to the other requirements .

Could anyone please advise ,if I applied under Marketing Manager as a primary occupation where my duties match exactly the required duties by CIC ands which is listed under marketing coordinator , my application will be accepted or not.

Bear in mind that I worked also as an accountant for almost two years 6 years back where this designation is also required .

Awaiting your reply

Thanks

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Your designation or exact job title do not matter, they can differ from what you actually do. Only your main duties and responsibilities are vital, so provide appropriate letter of reference and forget about your designation. You may also provide explanation on this difference in your cover letter if this makes you more confident, but it is not mandatory.