+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Live-in Caregiver with Implied status can move to other province?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
biscuitspinay said:
anybody have an idea for my problem? i applied a new wp for new employer until sept 2011 to dec 2012 and my owp approved dec 2011. and i want to quit the job. but my employer said that i cant go coz i have a contract and she will phone the immigration for not finish my contract to her? can somebody give me an advice about my problem pls?
re read your contract and if your not happy working with your present employer you have the right to terminate it as long as you give notice of 2 weeks. she have no right to stop you. check the labor standard in your province to make sure.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
biscuitspinay said:
anybody have an idea for my problem? i applied a new wp for new employer until sept 2011 to dec 2012 and my owp approved dec 2011. and i want to quit the job. but my employer said that i cant go coz i have a contract and she will phone the immigration for not finish my contract to her? can somebody give me an advice about my problem pls?
. Hey be strong gurl and fight for your right.. She cant oblige you to stay because the choice is in your hand..u dont need to finish your contract if u dont want..Its also in the contract that you can leave providing you need to give her 2-week notice..So whenever shes gonna tell you shes going to call the immigration,,you may tell her too that you arr going to call the immgration..dont be scared,,know your rights..and just dont worry..she was just shocked and wanted to tell you her disappointment with your permission to leave..She will realize it later and she will cool down..

kessi

Jan 8, 2012
Hi :) Maybe my question is a bit out of this topic! but i really need help
im came to canada two months ago and have been working in calgary, alberta, but right now i want to change my employer and change the province as well, planning to move to manitoba as i have friends there and may stay with them. am i allowed to move there before i get a new work permit? i know i have no right to work but still is it possible just to stay there and wait for my wp?
will be really grateful if someone has any information regarding this problem. thank u in advance :)