+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it too late to start the PNP process now

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
My agent says that if EE does not work then we can start the PNP process. Is it too late to start the PNP process now.
Will it take a year to get the call through PNP. Experienced people please suggest.
Thank you in advance.

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Thank you for your response Asivad Anac. But can we apply now for 2016 at least. And are there fair chances of getting invite in the beginning months of 2016. Pls share your thoughts.
Thank you.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
Ichowdhury,

Please don't rely on agents. PNP will get filled quickly .So always watch them when they open in 2016 .

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
You must wait until they announce they are accepting applications for 2016. They usually stop accepting applications when the year's quota is reached.
Also, this is the first year that PNPs have become integrated into EE so no one knows for sure what the timeline is yet, but some nominations are issued within 1 month.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
you can follow this link... recently ppl getting PT invite .... may help
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/got-pt-fron-ontrio-t347085.45.html

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
I don't think it is too late for all provinces...at least in case of Ontario there is still merit in sending your PN application if you get a PT interest letter. Since they have clearly mentioned that those applications which are complete but not considered this year coz of cap being full will be definitely considered for the next year quota. So your application fee will not go waste.

NS and Saskatchwan I think are still accepting PN applications which implies the cap has not been reached. And I think there is no fee also for NS so you should definitely give it a try provided your NOC is in the demand category listed by these provinces.

nabamb

May 8, 2015
Thanks buddy, I did not fill any PNP yet, but now sending. I think Saskatchewan is not receiving applications now. I regret that, it is so difficult to constantly monitor every PNP. Could you please guide me advise for NOC 2281- What PNP I still can file? My express entry CRS points are 400.

Regards,

NAB

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
^ Just follow this forum regularly. It's how I know of the PNPs ASAP. :) Just make sure your documents are ready, especially work letters, IELTS, and ECA. Filling out of forms can be finished in a day if you are quick.

Sita1987 said:
I don't think it is too late for all provinces...at least in case of Ontario there is still merit in sending your PN application if you get a PT interest letter. Since they have clearly mentioned that those applications which are complete but not considered this year coz of cap being full will be definitely considered for the next year quota. So your application fee will not go waste.

NS and Saskatchwan I think are still accepting PN applications which implies the cap has not been reached. And I think there is no fee also for NS so you should definitely give it a try provided your NOC is in the demand category listed by these provinces.
Saskatchewan is only accepting applications with job offer or work experience in SK. Without job offer and EE streams are closed for the year.
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

NS without job offer has a very small quota of 300, which is usually filled in a few days or weeks, but is not reflected ASAP because it is paper-based. There are more slots for NS experience and study streams.