+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it really worth moving to Canada???????????????

minus360

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
London, England, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
Sep. 2009
Med's Done....
Oct. 2009
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
June 2010
awaranag said:
"I am doing very well as of now.Every year my family is going on holidays to different parts of the world"

why Bother to apply in the first place, it will be a waste of time and money to ignore all efforts in this stage. You can Land there, come back to where u have the good life and get prepared to settle finally in about 2 yrs time.
Good luck with this anyway.

penpal

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Planning in Autumn of 2010
In Hindi parlance there is a word called awara which means going astray and being directionless.True to his name awaranag is an awara.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Although working in Middle East has its own benefits but all of these are tied to the Job. I know people who were doing pretty good in middle east but went for Canadian Immigration and returned to UAR after staying in Canada for 3-5 years. They choose this path for the future of their kids and family and are now feel more secure.

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Truly, awarang is an awara. Well, for your information, i am not in india even though i am indian. I have been to so many places in the world, usa, uk, hong kong, new zealand. I currently live in abuja, Nigeria and I earn around USD$10,500 every month in a multinational IT company. I am same age like you, 37years' old. Haven't you been following my posts?
Like you said, canada is a dream destination for me, though i have been there several times, not as a PR but as a visitor and toursit. It is not a dream place for me because of tax-free money, it is not a dream place for me because of today. It is a place i want to be living permanently because of my children, because of tomorrow, because of security of lives, etc. No one can decide for you where to live, if you like, like i already told you before, write to CHC london that you no longer want your PR visa and they will refund your RPRF, simple as that. How could you even be so sure they have given you your visa? It just shows the kind of person you are anyway, counting your chickens before they hatch!

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys is this topic worth????? Cut this crap and focus on other meaningful issues........

Manager

Oct 5, 2009
My brother is in UK with British Nationality and i'm in Middle East without Nationality. My brother is struggling day and night to keep abreast with the job (Competition + Machine life), while i enjoy my relaxed job.
My brother have got 0 savings and a house mortgaged. I have with God blessing enough savings for a house without mortgage and can afford a brand new Car and furnished home + blah, blah.
But all this is now, what will be my status after 15-25 years.
I'll be without any pension support scheme
I'll be without any access to good medication
unemployment funds
my children will beg me for school and college fee's
i won't be secure and safe in Middle Ease.

Decision is yours, you want to think about today's bread or tomorrow.

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Manager said:
But all this is now, what will be my status after 15-25 years.
I'll be without any pension support scheme
I'll be without any access to good medication
unemployment funds
my children will beg me for school and college fee's
i won't be secure and safe in Middle Ease.
Decision is yours, you want to think about today's bread or tomorrow.
Bravo! most of us are doing for our next generation.

vamsi001

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
chandan said:
Truly, awarang is an awara. Well, for your information, i am not in india even though i am indian. I have been to so many places in the world, usa, uk, hong kong, new zealand. I currently live in abuja, Nigeria and I earn around USD$10,500 every month in a multinational IT company. I am same age like you, 37years' old. Haven't you been following my posts?
Like you said, canada is a dream destination for me, though i have been there several times, not as a PR but as a visitor and toursit. It is not a dream place for me because of tax-free money, it is not a dream place for me because of today. It is a place i want to be living permanently because of my children, because of tomorrow, because of security of lives, etc. No one can decide for you where to live, if you like, like i already told you before, write to CHC london that you no longer want your PR visa and they will refund your RPRF, simple as that. How could you even be so sure they have given you your visa? It just shows the kind of person you are anyway, counting your chickens before they hatch!
'Oro agba'
Guys, pardon me to speak a little 'yoruba language' here (one of nigeria languages): It means the word from an 'elder', if it doesn't come to pass in the morning, it will certainly do in the evening. I respect your decision and boldness bravo chandan.

awaranag

Sep 14, 2009
Thanks to all of u for giving me valuable inputs.Maybe it is my current state of mind that I am confused.Sorry if I have hurt anyone thru this forum.Mr. Chandan I take my words back,if I have uttred anything bad about u.
Best wishes to all of you.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We are all students learning to plan for a better tomorrow.

Your questions and concerns are very legitimate.

chandan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
No worries awarang my man, no hurt feelings at all. I wish you the best in life as you make your decision and pray for heavenly wisdom for you, may you never go astray, all your wishes shall come to pass. Enjoy

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Oro awon omo kekere" - "Little kids talk".
"Oko baba mi tobi ju oko baba re lo" - "My fathers farm is bigger than that of your father's'"
" I am financially, educationally and socially better than you - For God's sake, What's all this about.? Anyway, how do you know and even if you are, who the hell cares"!!!

I am terribly dismayed, appalled and deeply disappointed to read some comments made (posted) earlier on by educated people of such caliber. They lacked Tolerance, Peace and Respect.

Those who are in a better position, don't be too proud, and fear God. It takes a second for things to change!!!!
And those that are frustrated, don't "out" it on a public forum.!!!

Let Peace and Tolerance prevail.

Good Luck to you all.

BobbyB