+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it really hard to get a job offer from outside canada

Nyawi

Jun 8, 2018
I applied for EOI under sinp programme and got an invitation to apply for nomination. However, I lost my job 3 months ago and have been surviving on my savings. My bank statement is not so impressive to be used as a POF. My only option will be to get a job offer in sakaschawen. is it possible bearing in mind the circumstances above? I only got 60 days otherwise my nomination will be revoked.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
I applied for EOI under sinp programme and got an invitation to apply for nomination. However, I lost my job 3 months ago and have been surviving on my savings. My bank statement is not so impressive to be used as a POF. My only option will be to get a job offer in sakaschawen. is it possible bearing in mind the circumstances above? I only got 60 days otherwise my nomination will be revoked.
Its difficult to get a job in Canada even after getting the permanent residency and being located in Canada (competition is high), so you can imagine how difficult it will be while being abroad and not yet authorized to work in Canada. There's no harm trying - but unless you have a skill that is rarely found in Canada, the chance of getting a job offer while abroad is low.

Reactions: avm