+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to pay the tution fees after going?

Saniyaaa

Mar 28, 2018
Hello.
I am an international student and I am thinking about applying to MUN for my undergrad. The question is...do I have to pay the tution and all other fees for the first year beforing going there or I can pay it after going there? Is there any date by which I need to pay the fees. Kindly help.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I went to CNA in Newfoundland and they gave a deadline date for the fee's to be paid by. I would check with MUN

Saniyaaa

Mar 28, 2018
Well I didn't need to do it. I paid when school started. But I am from the UK.
By when school started you mean after going there? When did you pay the fees exactly like which month or how many months after starting? And what fees did you pay before going like what about living meals etc?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Yes, I never paid any fee's before I was here. They were paid by semester at CNA. Don't know what the rule is at MUN though. You would have to find that out. I think we had a few weeks after the semester started to pay fees. I don't know about living, as I moved over here into my friends house, so I wasn't the typical student that would be living in student accommodation etc. But remember you have to show you have the first year finances (at least) when you apply for visa and International fees are a lot more expensive than Canadian fee's.