+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to get TRV if I traveled UK (Student visa), Singapore, MALAYSIA ( student + Tourist )

dhaval14350

Aug 15, 2018
Is it possible to get TRV if I traveled UK (Student visa), Singapore, MALAYSIA ( student + Tourist )Thailand, DUBAI all are many times I visited should I get Canada TRV
I am a professional photographer so is there any chance to get TRV Canada

dhaval14350

Aug 15, 2018
I
Is it possible to get TRV if I traveled UK (Student visa), Singapore, MALAYSIA ( student + Tourist )Thailand, DUBAI all are many times I visited should I get Canada TRV
applied already on 31 st July and I booked flight and hotel booking
20K $ CAD BANK BALANCE
personal assets(Moveble) and Property assets

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
That kind of travel history is either negligible at best and harmful at worst (UK student visa indicates preference to stay/settle in developed nations) IMO.

Having a mobile/travelling career doesn’t help either. I think you will have a difficult time getting approved.

Reactions: Bryanna

dhaval14350

Aug 15, 2018
I
That kind of travel history is either negligible at best and harmful at worst (UK student visa indicates preference to stay/settle in developed nations) IMO.

Having a mobile/travelling career doesn’t help either. I think you will have a difficult time getting approved.
wish I ll get, I waiting long already

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
It would be much better if you go earlier to any professional consultants in KL area .

I think better option in KL area is BP Management sdn bhd guys and there website is www.gocanada.biz
they are quite professional and the reviews about them can be seen on google as well

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
It would be much better if you go earlier to any professional consultants in KL area .

I think better option in KL area is BP Management sdn bhd guys and there website is www.gocanada.biz
they are quite professional and the reviews about them can be seen on google as well
when he already applied so why need to visit any consultant now what consultant can do? and i guess he will get visa either it won't take that much long