+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it possible to get 2nd RQ after after submitting the pretest RQ?

canada4evr

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Hi all. I have applied for citizenship on August 2012 and got RQ on December 2012. I recieved today invation for write citizenship test by 30 of October 2013. Is it possible to get RQ again after the test? My office is Niagara falls

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
I doubt it. Your ordeal is almost over! you are one step away to becoming a Canadian.
We would appreciate if you can tell us if the written exam is different from the on-line exercises?
Heard some casualties lately and being subjected to retest.

Congratulations in advance!

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why would the exam be the same as the on-line exercises?

Canuto said:
I doubt it. Your ordeal is almost over! you are one step away to becoming a Canadian.
We would appreciate if you can tell us if the written exam is different from the on-line exercises?
Heard some casualties lately and being subjected to retest.

Congratulations in advance!

ss_ss

Oct 10, 2013
The test is totally different from online tests.But,online tests are so useful for practicing.
I passed test on Sep/18.It was super easy...

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
canada4evr said:
Hi all. I have applied for citizenship on August 2012 and got RQ on December 2012. I recieved today invation for write citizenship test by 30 of October 2013. Is it possible to get RQ again after the test? My office is Niagara falls
No you will not get RQ again...Test is real easy however do study hard and practice online failing is not an option. Good Luck.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada4evr said:
I have seen cases where application is referred to the judge who issues a second RQ usually due to the passage of time and/or paucity of provided documents. Also at test the CIC officer may find additional concerns via questioning that Sidney missed e.g. your passport has undeclared stamps. So statistically you can get RQd again but the pre-test RQ was meant to resolve any residency concerns pre-test so odds are minimal but your mileage may vary.