+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to do Biometrics without passport?

rockztar_1

Dec 17, 2020
Hi friends,
I am asking this question behalf of my friend. My friend applied for the permanent residence under cec category and the biometrics request came yesterday. But he got married from UK and submitted his passport for UK visa stamping. The biometrics have to submitted within 1 mnth but he is telling that it might take more than that to get back the passport after stamping. Is their any way to solve this issue

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi friends,
I am asking this question behalf of my friend. My friend applied for the permanent residence under cec category and the biometrics request came yesterday. But he got married from UK and submitted his passport for UK visa stamping. The biometrics have to submitted within 1 mnth but he is telling that it might take more than that to get back the passport after stamping. Is their any way to solve this issue
To the best of my knowledge, the only way to do this is to bring a certified copy of your passport.

However since you have mailed off your passport and it's no longer in your hands, it's impossible for you to get a certified copy.

rockztar_1

Dec 17, 2020
To the best of my knowledge, the only way to do this is to bring a certified copy of your passport.

However since you have mailed off your passport and it's no longer in your hands, it's impossible for you to get a certified copy.
That will be hard !