+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it possible to change the NOC code for Spouse's job after ITA ?

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Hello members,

My mistake we mentioned an incorrect NOC code (2174 instead of 2173) in one of the jobs for my Spouse while filling the EE profile.

We realized the issue while trying to get his experience letter.

Is it possible to change the Job code for that specific experience for my spouse while submitting the PR application.

Of-course, no points have been claimed from Spouse's foreign experience.

Thanks,
caimi

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Caimi said:
Hello members,

My mistake we mentioned an incorrect NOC code (2174 instead of 2173) in one of the jobs for my Spouse while filling the EE profile.

We realized the issue while trying to get his experience letter.

Is it possible to change the Job code for that specific experience for my spouse while submitting the PR application.

Of-course, no points have been claimed from Spouse's foreign experience.

Thanks,
caimi
Posting again to try if anyone has a suggestion on this. I believe there is no issue from the system point of view, it is allowing me to update the NOC code.

Thanks,
Caimi

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Caimi said:
Posting again to try if anyone has a suggestion on this. I believe there is no issue from the system point of view, it is allowing me to update the NOC code.

Thanks,
Caimi
There is no problem, make sure you mention why you changed it in your submission letter. The best part that both are The same NOC level.

enayet.ece

Dec 3, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susana said:
There is no problem, make sure you mention why you changed it in your submission letter. The best part that both are The same NOC level.
Hi susana, Can you please clarify me why it will be best if both are the same NOC level?