Is it possible to apply !

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Is it possible to apply for citezinship after living in canada for the required time with NO INCOME , we are trying to get a license in canada but we may end up jobless and spending from our savings that we are moving to canada ! Is there a law against applying for citizenship in this case if we file zero income taxes ?

Thanks

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
cooldoc80 said:
Is it possible to apply for citezinship after living in canada for the required time with NO INCOME , we are trying to get a license in canada but we may end up jobless and spending from our savings that we are moving to canada ! Is there a law against applying for citizenship in this case if we file zero income taxes ?

Thanks
There is no income requirement for citizenship.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldoc80 said:

Thanks
Income is not a requirement. Please start collecting documents to support your physical presence. Like credit/debit card statement, Doctor visits, rental agreement, Even if you are staying without a lease preferably pay through cheque or e-transfer. Do not pay cash and if the landlord is worried about agreement then he wont provide rent receipts as well. Utility bills, insurance etc., Also maintain a spreadsheet of all the travel dates including day trips.

You should be ok. All the best.

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
Thanks alot for your reply....

theurn15

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
cooldoc80 said:

Thanks
Hi would you please give me your email or send me your whats up through pm

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theurn15 said:
Hi would you please give me your email or send me your whats up through pm
His email ID is posted in his Profile! Click it and you can see.