+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it possible to apply 2 different country student visas at the same time?

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Do you think it is possible to apply Canada student visa and another country for example UK student visa at the same time?
In case student visa in Canada is rejected, I could study at another country?
and what happen if both visas are approved?

pepo2016

Star Member
May 9, 2016
I don`t have to submit my passport until my visa is approved, right?
I just need to submit both application online...
What do you think?

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
pepo2016 said:
Do you think it is possible to apply Canada student visa and another country for example UK student visa at the same time?
In case student visa in Canada is rejected, I could study at another country?
and what happen if both visas are approved?
I guess you can.

As to "what happen if both visas are approved?"
It depends on you where you want to study (you can only go to
one place ;) )

kassemm2

May 16, 2017
I have the same question...should i proceed with 2 visas for 2 different countries at the same time while my passport with me? I heard that they can detect ongoing applications from biometrics..is it true?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I have the same question...should i proceed with 2 visas for 2 different countries at the same time while my passport with me? I heard that they can detect ongoing applications from biometrics..is it true?
Why not ? If you are prepared to spend the money on the application which would be unlikely to be refunded. Plus of course you probably need a firm college offer upfront for each application and may need to even show some sort of payment to get those college offers which again likely only refundable if visa application rejected but not if someone changes their mind.

Not sure why you would think countries would share student visa applications.

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Why not ? If you are prepared to spend the money on the application which would be unlikely to be refunded. Plus of course you probably need a firm college offer upfront for each application and may need to even show some sort of payment to get those college offers which again likely only refundable if visa application rejected but not if someone changes their mind.

Not sure why you would think countries would share student visa applications.
if after getting student visa, we change our mind to not to go canada, in that case can we get our money back from scotia bank which is deposited to get GIC? in college offer letter of mine, it is mentioned that we can get money back if we withdraw application before start of semester...please guide. thank you

Reactions: kassemm2

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
if after getting student visa, we change our mind to not to go canada, in that case can we get our money back from scotia bank which is deposited to get GIC? in college offer letter of mine, it is mentioned that we can get money back if we withdraw application before start of semester...please guide. thank you
Depends on specific institute. My understanding is that they would like to see the visa rejection before refund. May be I am wrong.

Reactions: rs572

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Depends on specific institute. My understanding is that they would like to see the visa rejection before refund. May be I am wrong.
Correct usually refund policies are clearly stated in a colleges terms and conditions . Usually only apply to failure to obtain a visa when any refund would be less an admin fee. Changing mind about taking up a course usually not a valid reason for a refund but each college is different and may be open to negotiation.