+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS it ok to withdraw application and go to border for PGWP

JAAAAY

Sep 27, 2019
Hello , I just want to ask that is it ok if I cancel my online application for the PGWP and then go on the border to get my work permit or not ?

I have applied for post graduation work permit on wednesday 25th september .

Please let me know .

Thanks

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello , I just want to ask that is it ok if I cancel my online application for the PGWP and then go on the border to get my work permit or not ?

Please let me know .

Thanks
No need to withdraw, just go to border , get PGWP and then ask for withdrawal and refund of fee.

JAAAAY

Sep 27, 2019
So , I should just go to the border and tell them that I have applied online . Will they give me the work permit . Will it it cause any problem or not .

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Good question, I applied on September 12, but then realized I had unauthorized work that i mentioned in my form. To make matters worth, i Uploaded employment letter stating I work full-time. So there is no way they will approve me. Should I withdraw? Does it have any consequences? do the documents stay in the system for officers to review?

Sahib1985

Sep 23, 2019
Hi I am india citizen can anyone help regarding Canada can+ visa document checklist as I have already USA multiple valid visa

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Good question, I applied on September 12, but then realized I had unauthorized work that i mentioned in my form. To make matters worth, i Uploaded employment letter stating I work full-time. So there is no way they will approve me. Should I withdraw? Does it have any consequences? do the documents stay in the system for officers to review?
I guess you should be fine if you withdraw before an officer looks into it.
Flagpole then.

Also , how long did you work unauthorized ?

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
I guess you should be fine if you withdraw before an officer looks into it.
Flagpole then.

Also , how long did you work unauthorized ?
3 months, I know it's a lot. But doesnt withdrawal take up to 16 weeks to be withdrawn from the system

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
3 months, I know it's a lot. But doesnt withdrawal take up to 16 weeks to be withdrawn from the system
So you worked illegally for THREE months and you’re even contemplating making a border run ???
I can see maybe a week, but THREE months ??
Yah, it’s more than a lot

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
So , I should just go to the border and tell them that I have applied online . Will they give me the work permit . Will it it cause any problem or not .
Yes.
It won't cause a problem, all you can do is withdraw your app later on.

Shubham swain

Sep 15, 2017
Hi
Did you flagpole? jay??
Did you got your pgwp? You withdrew your online application before or after you flagpoled?

please help i am in the same situation

ehsan3001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Toronto

Please let me know .

Thanks
Hi buddy,

did you get your PGWP? did you finally cancel your online application? I'm in the same situation and need your information

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Makes no sense to withdraw before flagpolling, do the flagpole if you succeed your online application can be withdray then and there by the officer. If you withdraw & then fail at flagpolling then what?

ehsan3001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Toronto
Makes no sense to withdraw before flagpolling, do the flagpole if you succeed your online application can be withdray then and there by the officer. If you withdraw & then fail at flagpolling then what?
Don't they ask why you flagpole while applied online? do they see that we have applied online?