+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it OK to change address after getting PPR

pakcan16

Jan 15, 2016
Hello friends. I got PPR 3 days ago. The address that I gave in my appliction and on ECAS is where im living right now. Its a place on rent. Due to some problems with the owner I may have to move from this address in 2-3 days and dont know for sure about new address. i am confused about the following things:

1) Should I just send my passports for visa stamping without asking to change address?
2) Is any sort of communication or important documents send to the applicant's residential address in the PPR and stamping process?
3) If I do inform the visa office about my change off address, will they make a new PPR and send it to me again? How many days can that take?

My email and contact number are the same so I was thinking of avoiding the complication of changing address by just letting the stamping continue without further delay for address change. I applied from Lahore, Pakistan under FSW2014. Visa office is London.

Please advise. Thanks

pakcan16

Jan 15, 2016
Can anyone please share their experience or knowledge about this please.

pakcan16 said:
Hello friends. I got PPR 3 days ago. The address that I gave in my appliction and on ECAS is where im living right now. Its a place on rent. Due to some problems with the owner I may have to move from this address in 2-3 days and dont know for sure about new address. i am confused about the following things:

1) Should I just send my passports for visa stamping without asking to change address?
2) Is any sort of communication or important documents send to the applicant's residential address in the PPR and stamping process?
3) If I do inform the visa office about my change off address, will they make a new PPR and send it to me again? How many days can that take?

My email and contact number are the same so I was thinking of avoiding the complication of changing address by just letting the stamping continue without further delay for address change. I applied from Lahore, Pakistan under FSW2014. Visa office is London.

Please advise. Thanks

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
you would submit passports to VFS Lahore and pick it up from there once passport is back with visa.
Don't really see any issue with address, but if you move, so give VFS Lahore your new address if necessary.
They will call or email you to pickup the passport/visa when its back from CHC-Islamabad.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
pakcan16 said:

Please advise. Thanks
Please share your timeline and who is your visa officer