+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it necessary to withdrawn previous application before applying new one

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dear All
Last year I had applied for SINP OID but my application was rejected as ineligible but as I was not satisfied with their assessment , I applied for second review which is in process from last six months . Now on 13th June I submitted my application under sinp oid again. will they ask me to withdrawn my 2nd review application or I have to send mail to them for withdrawing it. Pl reply . URGENT

Wayne_Tran

Feb 6, 2017
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
Dear All
Last year I had applied for SINP OID but my application was rejected as ineligible but as I was not satisfied with their assessment , I applied for second review which is in process from last six months . Now on 13th June I submitted my application under sinp oid again. will they ask me to withdrawn my 2nd review application or I have to send mail to them for withdrawing it. Pl reply . URGENT
When your new application come to "in process" officer will ask you which one to choose to further process.

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Thanks Wayne
Will I get email for this and as I submitted my application on 13th june when can I expect to get mail for this from sinp. Is there any problem if I send email in advance to drop my previous application.

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
When your new application come to "in process" officer will ask you which one to choose to further process.
Today when I checked it is written on sinp website that multi application will not be accepted. Pl . tell me is it advisable to withdraw my earlier second review application .