+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it NA3 for me?

sschd

Dec 26, 2017
I got ITA on 23 May 2017 under express entry. We had earlier done the medicals for my wife and me on 9th April 2017 (before this ITA I had got another ITA on 23rd Feb 17 which I rejected in May and applied for fresh ITA which I received on 23 May 17, so that is why the medicals were done before the current ITA.) Medical was completed for me but for my wife the x ray was not done since she was expecting. So I submitted the application in August end and uploaded the e-medical for my wife which also had a x ray deferral letter due to pregnancy with expected delivery date of 1 Dec 2017. On 15 Nov I received a mail from CIC for additional documents required for new born baby. They gave me 1 month to submit the documents the deadline for which is expiring on 1st Jan 2018. Till that time for medical result it was showing we are reviewing the results of your medical exam. After delivery I got my child’s medical done and collected all the documents which I will be submitting by tomorrow. My wife’s medical was also done and the next day the status changed to You have passed the medical exam. Also all this time the status for Background check was showing as below till today evening –
Background check – We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more
information.
But today night, a few hours back I checked and now the status for Background check has changed to Not Applicable.
For additional documents below is the status –
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Can you please let me know if IP2 has been completed for me and am I in NA3? Or is this NA2? Please note that I will be submitting additional documents for my child by tomorrow. If this is NA 3 then what is the step after I submit the additional documents and the review is done?
Request clarity on this.
Thanks in advance.