+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it misrepresentation?

Alberto SK

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks to everyone for your comments. Because there is a non zero possibility of accusing me in misrepresentation I'll definitely consult with lawyer and ask him about choices I have to fix my situation. This is the best I can do in my circumstances I think.

OmniQC

Jun 26, 2018
Hello Albert,
Do you mind share what did the lawyer you consulted told you? I'm in a similar situation and I would like to change points of views...

Regards.

Alberto SK

Feb 22, 2018
Hello Albert,
Do you mind share what did the lawyer you consulted told you? I'm in a similar situation and I would like to change points of views...

Regards.
Nothing extraordinary. I need just submit the application with letter explaining my mistake. That is it, basically

OmniQC

Jun 26, 2018
Nothing extraordinary. I need just submit the application with letter explaining my mistake. That is it, basically
Hello,

Good to know in my case the lawyer told me just to put the two citizenship’s in the application without explanatory letter, the only thing was that he told me that exist always the small chance to be considered misrepresentation, he put all the possibilities in the table...