+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it mandatory to mention all the experience in EE profile

Lovejit Singh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have a question, With my full time jobs, I was also doing some part time jobs. My question is , is it mandatory to update that experience on Express entry profile too or its optional ?

Thanks

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
In profile, No. You only mention those you are claiming points for.
In the actual application, you need to mention everything else.

seaheart

Aug 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In profile, No. You only mention those you are claiming points for.
In the actual application, you need to mention everything else.
what about this, in my case i'm not the principal applicant, i were unable to obtain the Work letter of my first job, so i proceed to remove it for the application (Without it i only have 2.11 year of work expirience), i will have any problem event thought i'm not the principal applican?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
what about this, in my case i'm not the principal applicant, i were unable to obtain the Work letter of my first job, so i proceed to remove it for the application (Without it i only have 2.11 year of work expirience), i will have any problem event thought i'm not the principal applican?
I can't answer your question on principal/dependent applicants as I'm single.
In my case, I didn't put my first job in EE profile as I couldn't figure out a proper NOC for it. So I only claimed points for my second job and put first job in personal history section of the application.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
You don't need to show the work experience you aren't claiming points for in the Work Experience part, but you still need to show it in your Personal History. So, if you don't have the reference letter for a given job, just put that experience in your personal history.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
Hello Guys, In Express entry profile, In personal history section, there is no column for work history?
That's how it is. Just put every personal history there including high school, university, work, travel, etc if they are part of your last 10 years...