+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it good to do the medical for non sds student before student permit application lodge?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Is it good to do the medical for non sds student before student permit application lodge?

Reactions: Ppun

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
You should apply for study visa without medical for non-sds. Yeah you can do medical before lodging file but it’s good to do medical after lodging file. You will get medical request from IRCC at later stages which indicates that your application’s approval will be very high.

It’s your choice to do medical before or after request from IRCC.

cilin

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
You should apply for study visa without medical for non-sds. Yeah you can do medical before lodging file but it’s good to do medical after lodging file. You will get medical request from IRCC at later stages which indicates that your application’s approval will be very high.

I agree, i did like this. And if they reject you, don't waste money for medical, but upfront medical could reduce wait time. coolcham

Reactions: Ppun

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
I agree, i did like this. And if they reject you, don't waste money for medical, but upfront medical could reduce wait time. coolcham
Yep! It totally depends on you. You can provide upfront medical to reduce wait time or wait for medical request to know your application is moving towards positive direction.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Yep! It totally depends on you. You can provide upfront medical to reduce wait time or wait for medical request to know your application is moving towards positive direction.

I would suggest that not to go for now. 100s of applicants followed this approach and haven't received the update in GCkey even after months. Better wait for you to get the ircc request as it would be the final stage and in 5 days max, results would reflect into your account. This works faster than upfront and results almost positive on your application. Now, decision is yours