+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it fake or real?

Suresh babu K

Jun 18, 2020
Hyd
Hi Team, recently i received one offer from Ace Hotel toronto HR Manager jennifer and they are asking me cash in transit 1500 USD for Cash in Transit ,I was in dilemma either i need to pay or not,If i pay that amount then they will share the visa appointment details and money will be refund on the day of visa stamping .Can anyone guide .what is the genuine website to apply for immigration to canada.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
This one is definitely fake, do not give them money. Why anyone would see this as a genuine normal job offer is beyond me. Immigration website is canada.ca, but it has nothing to do with job offers. Do not give these people money or documents. They are fraudsters and prey on people like yourself. It is hard to get a valid job offer if you are not PR/citizen of Canada unless you have a specialized skillset not found in Canadian workers/or applying through certain immigration streams.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Team, recently i received one offer from Ace Hotel toronto HR Manager jennifer and they are asking me cash in transit 1500 USD for Cash in Transit ,I was in dilemma either i need to pay or not,If i pay that amount then they will share the visa appointment details and money will be refund on the day of visa stamping .Can anyone guide .what is the genuine website to apply for immigration to canada.
This is a scam. Don't give them any money. There is no such thing as "cash in transit". Also, the hotel is fake. They are just trying to steal your money.

Your money is not going to be refunded. Once you pay it, the money is gone. You will have no money and no job.