+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it easy to find a job in NOC O A or B after a 2 year diploma?

icecool222

Aug 1, 2010
I am just wondering because I dont want to go to Saskatchewan to apply for their PNP, I wanna stay here in Ontario. But everyone seems to tell me that with a 2 year diploma its hard to find a job in these NOC codes specially because I have very little working experience which is not in my field either. So I think that is going to be a problem actually. I am currently doing a 2 year HR diploma from a good Ontario college and I have also studied for one year In Scotland UK in the field of HR.. I am just wondering if there are any chances for me to apply with these qualifications in a NOC O A or B job or do you think it will require more experience?

Kaladze

Aug 6, 2011
icecool222 said:
I am just wondering because I dont want to go to Saskatchewan to apply for their PNP, I wanna stay here in Ontario. But everyone seems to tell me that with a 2 year diploma its hard to find a job in these NOC codes specially because I have very little working experience which is not in my field either. So I think that is going to be a problem actually. I am currently doing a 2 year HR diploma from a good Ontario college and I have also studied for one year In Scotland UK in the field of HR.. I am just wondering if there are any chances for me to apply with these qualifications in a NOC O A or B job or do you think it will require more experience?
hi icecool

If I'm not mistaking you are worring about your Canadian work experience. According to the given info about your education, it might be good option for you to apply for a work permit under PGWP program after graduation of your diploma program to accumulate those needed work experience. If you are eligible, it allows you to achieve two goals back to back: Being eligible to apply for PR under CEC following by gaining those wanted Canadian Work Experiences.

But, I'm not an expert, it's just my personal view, I might be making mistakes, so opinion from experienced members may correct and clarify your case more clearly and appropriately?!

Seniors, show up please!

Best wishes

Kaladze