+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it a good idea to submit Facebook post and friends comments

yuvahrk

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello all,

I'm preparing a sponsor application for my spouse under family class. Spouse living outside Canada.

Is it a good idea to submit facebook post and friends comments with my application under additional documents to prove our marriage is genuine. Of course, I have added marriage certificate as an official proof.

TIA.

inshaAllah1day

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello all,

I'm preparing a sponsor application for my spouse under family class. Spouse living outside Canada.

Is it a good idea to submit facebook post and friends comments with my application under additional documents to prove our marriage is genuine. Of course, I have added marriage certificate as an official proof.

TIA.
Yes you can. I submitted copies of photos i posted on Instagram and the comments.

Reactions: yuvahrk

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Hello all,

TIA.
As long as that is not your only proof, then it shouldn't be an issue. Plenty of people do so for additional proof.

Reactions: yuvahrk