+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is IELTS required by cic, as i already submitted it when i apply for MPNP

mumtazad7

Jul 5, 2014
I applied for the (MPNP) Manitoba Nominee Provincial Program with my (IELTS) International English Language Language System result to get the point of my application, there is at least 4 CLB point required and I had 5 CLB, and I'm wondering about do I have to re-write my English test of IELTS again for applying an immigration to Canada.

I have already done all the required eligibility factors of language, age, work experience, education, and adaptability for MPNP. I was required 60 points out of 100 but I got 73 points.

I have done my IELTS on Oct 26, 2013 and it was fulfilling the requirement of English for MPNP,

As I read in website of cic.gc.ca stating that cic are accepting the IELTS (more than 2 even 7 years old) test result copy for application of citizenship for those applicants who already submitted IELTS with their application for immigration to Canada.

Although, MPNP accepted my IELTS result and grant me the point for language factor, its means I already fulfill the language requirement factor from all aspects.

So, I'm humbly requesting you please accept immigration application with my IELTS test result which I have already submitted to MPNP.

I already waited a lot from MPNP and now my file is in final process and I'm super busy with my job and daily routine, so, please kindly waive me to redo my IELTS.

The requirement for MPNP immigration/citizenship is IELTS, general training version, 4.0 or higher in speaking, and 4.5 or higher in listening even 4.0 or higher if done before Nov 2008, and my achieved result of IELTS, general training was 5.5 in speaking and 5.5 in listening.

MPNP was simple before when I applied and not required even IELTS but when i applied MPNP was improved and it was the combination of skilled worker, supporter from Canada relative, visit, and kind of sponsorship e.t.c... and I got the most points from all required factors.

Have a wonderful day.

Best regards,

Farkhanda Azhar

abadmak

Jul 16, 2015
It is depend to your NOC
if your job is in NOC 0,A or B , you do not need to send ielts certificate to CIC .
if your NOC C or D , you must submit a copy of your ielts certificate to CIC .

Ogeorge

Dec 27, 2013
LAGOS NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP 13-07-2013
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
MPNP 27-05-2015
AOR Received.
CIC SUBMISSION 10-07-2015/ CIC AOR 14-09-2015
IELTS Request
NONE
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
27-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24-06-2016
mumtazad7 said:
I applied for the (MPNP) Manitoba Nominee Provincial Program with my (IELTS) International English Language Language System result to get the point of my application, there is at least 4 CLB point required and I had 5 CLB, and I'm wondering about do I have to re-write my English test of IELTS again for applying an immigration to Canada.

I have already done all the required eligibility factors of language, age, work experience, education, and adaptability for MPNP. I was required 60 points out of 100 but I got 73 points.

I have done my IELTS on Oct 26, 2013 and it was fulfilling the requirement of English for MPNP,

As I read in website of cic.gc.ca stating that cic are accepting the IELTS (more than 2 even 7 years old) test result copy for application of citizenship for those applicants who already submitted IELTS with their application for immigration to Canada.

Although, MPNP accepted my IELTS result and grant me the point for language factor, its means I already fulfill the language requirement factor from all aspects.

So, I'm humbly requesting you please accept immigration application with my IELTS test result which I have already submitted to MPNP.

I already waited a lot from MPNP and now my file is in final process and I'm super busy with my job and daily routine, so, please kindly waive me to redo my IELTS.

The requirement for MPNP immigration/citizenship is IELTS, general training version, 4.0 or higher in speaking, and 4.5 or higher in listening even 4.0 or higher if done before Nov 2008, and my achieved result of IELTS, general training was 5.5 in speaking and 5.5 in listening.

MPNP was simple before when I applied and not required even IELTS but when i applied MPNP was improved and it was the combination of skilled worker, supporter from Canada relative, visit, and kind of sponsorship e.t.c... and I got the most points from all required factors.

Have a wonderful day.

Best regards,

Farkhanda Azhar
Hello,

You don't need to send another IELTS as long as your NOC is O, A or B. But if your NOC is C or D, you will be required to provide an updated IELTS certificate.

Dasmerobe

Jan 28, 2017
Ogeorge said:
Hello,

You don't need to send another IELTS as long as your NOC is O, A or B. But if your NOC is C or D, you will be required to provide an updated IELTS certificate.
hi, what was your IELTS score on each module?