+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is high commision in delhi closed today?

akhiljoy

Nov 16, 2013
I know vfs is closed today. What about high commision? I applied under spp on 25th and waiting for a decision.

harpreet90

Jul 19, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on 7th nov. under spp nd still waiting

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akhiljoy said:
I know vfs is closed today. What about high commision? I applied under spp on 25th and waiting for a decision.
I don think so. Refer following link,
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/holidaylist.html

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAJA304 said:
I don think so. Refer following link,
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/holidaylist.html
http://vfs-canada.co.in/importantnotices.html

its says delhi VFS, I applied thru VFS Mumbaii but i guess the status updates r sent by the Delhi branch because they dispatch our Passport ?

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swathi.life said:
http://vfs-canada.co.in/importantnotices.html

its says delhi VFS, I applied thru VFS Mumbaii but i guess the status updates r sent by the Delhi branch because they dispatch our Passport ?
Its says CHC delhi and CGC chandigarh is nt closed tdy!

Kanwarvir

Jun 8, 2013
IELTS Request
O-8 (R-8.5, S-7, W-8, L-9)
It says the application centre will remain closed but not the chc.

raoulshrma

Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just spoke to VFS Canada helpline, they say that the VFS office in New Delhi is closed. so irrespective of High Commission working or not working today, there won't be any passports coming out of New Delhi because VFS office is closed.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raoulshrma said:
I just spoke to VFS Canada helpline, they say that the VFS office in New Delhi is closed. so irrespective of High Commission working or not working today, there won't be any passports coming out of New Delhi because VFS office is closed.
that shud be fine..if CHC is working, the decision makers r CHC...

raoulshrma

Sep 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lol. I know who the decision makers are, I meant - even if CHC is working today our passports won't be dispatched today as VFS is closed.
Also just so you know, its safe to assume that CHC will also be closed when VFS centers are closed.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raoulshrma said:
Lol. I know who the decision makers are, I meant - even if CHC is working today our passports won't be dispatched today as VFS is closed.
Also just so you know, its safe to assume that CHC will also be closed when VFS centers are closed.
lol..as long as CHC works, our main work is getting done...VFS is closed, so what ? they r just like a courier service

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
raoulshrma said:
Its just the dehi VFS that is closed not all "VFS centres". So i believe theres no reason that CHC and CGC be closed today because its not a public holiday.

Swathi.life

Oct 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twentyone said:
Its just the dehi VFS that is closed not all "VFS centres". So i believe theres no reason that CHC and CGC be closed today because its not a public holiday.
yes, they must have put the notice to make sure no1 comes to drop the applications today..

rest all VFS centres are open and CHC is a govt. entity, they wont close just because VFS is closed..