+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is gift deed option for Proof of fund is safe ?

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can these Gift deeds be used in PNP (SINP) if funds are available for less than 3 months?

Bilal148

Oct 27, 2019
Hi,

Is donor's source of income important if they had funds built up in their account before transfer of gift deed money?

Bilal148

Oct 27, 2019
What percentage of your funds were from gift deed? I am guessing this may happen when your significant portion of funds are from gift deed.
What additional documents can be asked by CiC in case a major portion of funds is through gift deed from wife's brother if funds are transferred to joint account with wife. Primary applicant is husband and wife is accompanying

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello all,

I am having doubt regarding my PoF

I am the primary applicant and I recently received ITA. My husband, who is accompanying me, has liquidated all the money he had in mutual funds to use as PoF last week. However, It may be difficult to get statements as he has been saving for last 10 years in multiple shares.

1. Can he give me that money as gift deed? I am planning to make FD and show as PoF.

2. Do I have to provide proof of source of money in my spouse’s account? (Mutual funds withdrawal statements and husband’s bank account statement)?

3. Or is it better for my husband to give all money to my father and my father giving me gift deed instead. FD will be made with that.

arjun09

Dec 9, 2019
Hello,
I have a question pls. My sister is gifting me the POF. Do I need to attach her statement of accounts? Also can the money be sent from her corporate account, or it must be from a personal account?

Thank you
@Gbemfe How did you proceed with this. I am also in same situation while my father resides in India and my current residence is USA.

Bishi john

Mar 19, 2020
AINP doesn't require POF for the nomination process. You'll only need it after you have received the nomination in order to apply to the federal.
Thank you so much for the reply. So i need to show pof when i apply to federal.

Is gift deed accepted from parents? And can we show the whole amount as gift deed??

Hoping for a reply @Mike2019

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you so much for the reply. So i need to show pof when i apply to federal.

Is gift deed accepted from parents? And can we show the whole amount as gift deed??

Hoping for a reply @Mike2019
Yes, your parents are the most appropriate for a gift deed.
Yes, the whole amount can be a gift deed from your parents.
This is what I have done and my application is progressing nicely.

Houria

Mar 17, 2019
Hey folks! a quick question about when to get a gift deed. i received a gift from my parents but this was after I received my ITA. Would the fact that i disclosed I have sufficient funds to meet the minimum threshold on the EE application before receiving the ITA count as misrepresentation? Anyone who has got a gift deed done after receiving an ITA??
What is a ITA

Sana9991

Dec 18, 2020
Hi I have similar question
I will be taking money from my father in the form of gift deed
Do I need to attach his bank statement as well? If yes
Then for 1 month or 3 months?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hi I have similar question
I will be taking money from my father in the form of gift deed
Do I need to attach his bank statement as well? If yes
Then for 1 month or 3 months?
U need to show just 1 week statement of dad which will reflect ur dad's transaction to ur account.

1 week statement of ur account which will reflect gift deed receipt and formation of Fixed Deposit

Sana9991

Dec 18, 2020
Thank you for your response
I am concerned regarding the POF because the rest has been done I only want to get assured regarding the POF as I am taking money as gift from my father
Do I need to attach my bank statement of 6 months as well?