Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI EVERYONE , I AM QUITE OLD MEMBER OF THIS FORUM , MY VISA WAS REFUSED 4 TIMES , I HAD APPLIED FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN HUMBER COLLEGE , RECENTLY I MET ONE AGENT WHO SAID THAT THE REPUTAION OF HUMBER COLLEGE IS NOT GOOD HE WILL APPLY IN GEORGIAN COLLEGE , ALSO HE SAID THAT THERE IS PREFERRED WAY TO APPLY FOR VISA THAT WE HAVE TO DEPOSIT 10000 $ IN THE BANK IN CANADA WHICH GIVES GOOD IMPRESSION , AND IT WILL SOME WHAT GIVE CHANCES TO GET VISA , CAN ANY ONE COMMENT ON THIS , IS THERE ANY LOGIC OR TRUTH IN HIS STATEMENT ?

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
zestyaman said:
HI EVERYONE , I AM QUITE OLD MEMBER OF THIS FORUM , MY VISA WAS REFUSED 4 TIMES , I HAD APPLIED FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN HUMBER COLLEGE , RECENTLY I MET ONE AGENT WHO SAID THAT THE REPUTAION OF HUMBER COLLEGE IS NOT GOOD HE WILL APPLY IN GEORGIAN COLLEGE , ALSO HE SAID THAT THERE IS PREFERRED WAY TO APPLY FOR VISA THAT WE HAVE TO DEPOSIT 10000 $ IN THE BANK IN CANADA WHICH GIVES GOOD IMPRESSION , AND IT WILL SOME WHAT GIVE CHANCES TO GET VISA , CAN ANY ONE COMMENT ON THIS , IS THERE ANY LOGIC OR TRUTH IN HIS STATEMENT ?
bro what is ur full profile tell me your rejection reason .tell me every thing form 10th to till now in detail. If u want somebody's help.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zestyaman said:
don't ever listen to your butty ass consultant...he has no idea what he is talking about.......all colleges are same for visa and bro. please do share your full profile and reasons for refusal that lead to refusal.

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhuboy said:
bro what is ur full profile tell me your rejection reason .tell me every thing form 10th to till now in detail. If u want somebody's help.
DEAR WHEN I WAS REFUSED 4 TIMES I DECIDED TO GET MY CAIPS NOTE AND IN THAT VISA OFFICER HAS GIVEN REASONS THAT MY ACADEMIC SCORE IS VERY LOW THROUGH OUT MY SCHOOLING AND GRADUATION ALSO THERE IS GAP IN MY GRADUATION FOR 1 YEAR, ONLY IN MY MBA I MANAGED TO GET 75 % BUT THEY DON'T CONSIDER IT , PLUS THEY SAY THAT MY MBA IS SIMILAR TO GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SO THERE IS NO NEED TO DO THIS COURSE AGAIN , MY MBA IS IN FINANCE IN DISTANCE EDUCATION FROM PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY , MY IELTS SCORE WAS 7 BANDS AND THE FUNDING WAS AROUND 40 LACKS INCLUDING LOAN LETTER , I DON'T KNOW IF I CHANGE COURSE AND TRY AGAIN 5TH TIME WILL IT HELP OR NOT ?

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eagle89 said:
don't ever listen to your butty ass consultant...he has no idea what he is talking about.......all colleges are same for visa and bro. please do share your full profile and reasons for refusal that lead to refusal.
DEAR WHEN I WAS REFUSED 4 TIMES I DECIDED TO GET MY CAIPS NOTE AND IN THAT VISA OFFICER HAS GIVEN REASONS THAT MY ACADEMIC SCORE IS VERY LOW THROUGH OUT MY SCHOOLING AND GRADUATION ALSO THERE IS GAP IN MY GRADUATION FOR 1 YEAR, ONLY IN MY MBA I MANAGED TO GET 75 % BUT THEY DON'T CONSIDER IT , PLUS THEY SAY THAT MY MBA IS SIMILAR TO GLOBAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SO THERE IS NO NEED TO DO THIS COURSE AGAIN , MY MBA IS IN FINANCE IN DISTANCE EDUCATION FROM PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY , MY IELTS SCORE WAS 7 BANDS AND THE FUNDING WAS AROUND 40 LACKS INCLUDING LOAN LETTER , I DON'T KNOW IF I CHANGE COURSE AND TRY AGAIN 5TH TIME WILL IT HELP OR NOT ?

RonXenner

Jan 31, 2013
:( Why on gods green earth are you SHOUTING... Just so you know typing in CAPITAL means your shouting... Its RUDE none the less... Get off your caps lock or shift key when typing...

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
do you have a learning disorder of some kind....If yes, probably you can show some documentation to prove it...I know some friends who had this issue in India but never knew about it until they came to Canada...as for the program you really need to change your program...

the way visa rejection gets upheld is that you provide credible evidence for the new visa officer to uphold the decision of the previous visa officer....if you will read your notes they will never say that the old visa officer was wrong...they have to state that the old visa officer was correct in his decision but due to the new evidence brought ahead by the applicant I will issue him the visa....look for a better program in a better university if you can...college education in Canada is like Polytechnic in India...universities are better and hard to get into...

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dbss said:
do you have a learning disorder of some kind....If yes, probably you can show some documentation to prove it...I know some friends who had this issue in India but never knew about it until they came to Canada...as for the program you really need to change your program...

the way visa rejection gets upheld is that you provide credible evidence for the new visa officer to uphold the decision of the previous visa officer....if you will read your notes they will never say that the old visa officer was wrong...they have to state that the old visa officer was correct in his decision but due to the new evidence brought ahead by the applicant I will issue him the visa....look for a better program in a better university if you can...college education in Canada is like Polytechnic in India...universities are better and hard to get into...
Absolutely right. Collage Applicants do suffer when thay have Masters qualification from home country.

You should look for some university. There are many of them.. Just like for a course which is atleast a Masters or if well enough look for a PH.d i know its too hard to get in your case.

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dbss said:

Thanks dear , i really liked your suggestion , will see to it , all the best :)