+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is French is mandatory for QSW ? any one got CSQ without French knowledge ?

ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to my profile

Area of Training : 16
Degree : 12
IELTS : 4
French : 0
Work Experience : 6
Self sufficiency : 1

total : 55

I am good to go without French or should i learn French ?what if i don't learn a single word of French on the time of submitting application ? any one got CSQ without french ?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
French is not mandatory. See Immigration Quebec.

You will, however, probably find that living, finding work, integrating in Qc is difficult without it.

ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay , thank you so much for help and if you don't mind here is another question from my side.
My Company is Quebec based and what if they write recommendation for me that they will be responsible for my french and they will teach me french when i will arrive in Quebec , if this can be a good thing to secure my CSQ ?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammarraja said:
Okay , thank you so much for help and if you don't mind here is another question from my side.
My Company is Quebec based and what if they write recommendation for me that they will be responsible for my french and they will teach me french when i will arrive in Quebec , if this can be a good thing to secure my CSQ ?
Everyone who is selected for a CSQ by Quebec who subsequently lands as a PR in Quebec is entitled to free French lessons, so no, Such a letter would not be of any use.

A validated job offer from the company would.

ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think i got my answers , I am thankful to you :)