+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Employment ref letter valid documents for "Proof of Previous Relevant Work Experience"?

alex_tim

Jan 1, 2024
Hello everyone!
I am applying for a Humanitarian programme (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5291-humanitarian-compassionate-considerations.html) where one of the requested fields is "Proof of Previous Relevant Work Experience".
Also, it is worth clarifying that I have first and it is my current job in Canada, so to put it differently, I don't have previous work experiance in Canada, but outside of Canada. I am not sure if it is necessary to attach any proof of experiance which is not in Canada.
Anyway, I attached my "Employment reference letter".
The question is - are these docs valid as a "Proof of Previous Relevant Work Experience"?

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone!
I am applying for a Humanitarian programme (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html) where one of the requested fields is "Proof of Previous Relevant Work Experience".
Also it is worth clarifying that I have first and it is my current job in Canada, so to put it differently, I don't have previous work experiance in Canada, but outside of Canada. I am not sure if it is necessary to attach any proof of experiance which is not in Canada.
Anyway, I attached my "Employment reference letter".
The question is - are these docs valid as a "Proof of Previous Relevant Work Experience"?
Can you clarify exactly what you are applying for?

The link you provided is to the EE program (not an H&C program). Also, the link is for proof of funds requirements, and not previous relevant work experience.

It's not quite clear what you are asking.

alex_tim

Jan 1, 2024
Can you clarify exactly what you are applying for?

The link you provided is to the EE program (not an H&C program). Also, the link is for proof of funds requirements, and not previous relevant work experience.

It's not quite clear what you are asking.
sorry, you are right, I put that link by mistake, and already edited my question. Could you please take a look? Does it make sense now?