+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is E-Bank Statement good enough

c0109

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Is Indian bank e-statement good enough for showing 6 month statement(electronically signed) . Also, I would produce what CIC requested exactly from the banks here in Canada.

Landed here just 3 months back but CIC is requesting 6months statement.

theguneet

Jan 2, 2015
c0109 said:
Is Indian bank e-statement good enough for showing 6 month statement(electronically signed) . Also, I would produce what CIC requested exactly from the banks here in Canada.

Landed here just 3 months back but CIC is requesting 6months statement.
Bank Draft is generally the best way to show the proof of funds. If you are in Canada, just walk to any bank and get a bank draft. It usually cost $7.50 and its the easiest and secure way to show the proof.

c0109

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
theguneet said:
Bank Draft is generally the best way to show the proof of funds. If you are in Canada, just walk to any bank and get a bank draft. It usually cost $7.50 and its the easiest and secure way to show the proof.
ThanQ Guneet, That is helpful. How about the bank statement from India?

theguneet

Jan 2, 2015
c0109 said:
ThanQ Guneet, That is helpful. How about the bank statement from India?
As you said you were in India 3 months back, you may get online statment but I don't know if CIC will consider it. Also, the funds you have brought to Canada you can use that also the proof. Like Traveller's Chq or Visa debit.

c0109

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
theguneet said:
As you said you were in India 3 months back, you may get online statment but I don't know if CIC will consider it. Also, the funds you have brought to Canada you can use that also the proof. Like Traveller's Chq or Visa debit.
I am not sure why CIC wants to see the proof of funds in case of arranged employment. I am not even sure whether this is proof of funds. Hopefully, the e-statement works.