+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is distance/part time education from IGNOU valid?

Jan 25, 2018
Hi I am Varghese Thomas from India.I passed my b.tech from a wes accredited college in India.Just after I graduated,I got a full time job.I am planning to apply for express entry.I have now one year experience in civil engineering field and recently I completed a post graduate diploma course through distance education from IGNOU.Is the course valid for increasing my points in express entry?I completed the course and one year experience in the same one year time. Are both work experience and the course valid and can both individually fetch me some points? Hope you guys can help.

lavi13

May 19, 2018
Hi I am Varghese Thomas from India.I passed my b.tech from a wes accredited college in India.Just after I graduated,I got a full time job.I am planning to apply for express entry.I have now one year experience in civil engineering field and recently I completed a post graduate diploma course through distance education from IGNOU.Is the course valid for increasing my points in express entry?I completed the course and one year experience in the same one year time. Are both work experience and the course valid and can both individually fetch me some points? Hope you guys can help.
Hi Varghese,
did you got the answer, can you share the same. here