+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Digilocker 12th Grade Markseet Valid

bmanirudh

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Also I plan to apply my visa itself I don’t want to give my files to any agent
I
It is your personal preference and it's good anyways. The application process is simple. You could get to know everything about it from the IRCC website.

harsh7890

Oct 19, 2019
Then you must submit it to a government official to get it attested. Don't worry, everything will go fine.
One more thing i have my relative in canada i will reach to canada before one month my course start day should i do uber eats on cycle in the name of their account and identity. So that i can work full time

bmanirudh

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
One more thing i have my relative in canada i will reach to canada before one month my course start day should i do uber eats on cycle in the name of their account and identity. So that i can work full time
Please don't think of doing anything illegal in Canada !!
You can't work full time outside campus during regular classes. However, you can do that in your summer break.

Niket Sethi

Aug 25, 2021
I am in the same situation, I am planning to apply for Canada study visa with DMC downloaded from digilocker as I have not got my cbse original marksheet yet. So if anyone had applied for Canada study visa with digilocker dmc and has got his or her visa accepted, please give your suggestions