+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is credila loan acceptable for study permit

shrikaar

Jul 9, 2011
Hi guys, I got admitted to Trent university and ready to apply for visa from India. Can anyone just tell me if a loan from credila is acceptable by the vfs.. have anyone applied using credila loan and are successful

ashok123

Jul 19, 2011
Hi

Yes the Credila letter will be acceptable as they are under the regulation of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Canada Visa officials will accept loan letter from any financial institution, even if the bank is not listed on thier website, as long as the financial institution is under RBI regulation.
Only, your study permit application will be considered under the general category and not under the SPP
My cousin tried for Canada through Credila, he contacted the Canadian High commission who gave the above confirmation. Now, he is in Canada and about to finish the degree! You can also contact the High Commission, Delhi via email to clarify your doubts: <re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>
ANyway, the Credila loan letter will be fine and you should not face any issues, all the best!

hiteshyadavh

Mar 13, 2012
I am facing the same situation with credila hdfc , as i am a non spp student but still this could be deciding factor for my visa process.
Can you please give the details about rest of the finances that your brother showed for visa.

I am showing like 17 laks in liqued at present with 18 lak loan by credilla hdfc.

I am really worried about this thing screwing all my work up so please help me out here.