+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is CIC Student Permit Online Application paperless?

DavidL

May 16, 2015
Greetings,

I have read through many of the documents and webpages on the CIC website and sometimes see online and mail student permit application information mixed together and other times explicitly separated.I am going to finish applying online today and uploading all my scanned documents to CIC.I wish to verify if all my necessary documents only need to be scanned and uploaded and no mailing of original documents needs to be done when applying online at CIC? Thanks for any response.

Best Regards,
David L

khan12345

Oct 31, 2014
When you apply online, you only need to scan the required documents and upload them to your online application.
You don't need to email anything.

Regards

khan12345

Oct 31, 2014
llllllove said:
I also want to know,do you consider finding an agent to help you to get a study permit?
That depends on you.. getting an agent does not guarantee you will get a visa. He/She can only assist you during the process.
An agent will know all the documents that are required and the processing will start soon.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I read think directions for applications are really straight forward... I don't think that paying someone to think and read for you is worth... But its up to you.... You only have to make sure your give them everything they art asking for, if you do so then they won't have any reasons for refusing your permit application... That at least what I think...

And of course... ONLINE : OF course that means only pdf files nothing in paper... Would no make any sense the other way around..

DavidL

May 16, 2015
Okay I understand,and I also found other information to verify my question as well. I appreciate everyone's answers.

Best Regards,
David L

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
khan12345 said:
That depends on you.. getting an agent does not guarantee you will get a visa. He/She can only assist you during the process.
An agent will know all the documents that are required and the processing will start soon.
In China,there are tons of people spending 2000 USD or so to hire agents to help then to apply school and Study Permit,how about in your country?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I really think that people should be smart enough as to be able to read instructions and apply by themselves... Well if you have money to spend paying an agent well it's your money you know how to spend it...

I never used an agent either for University or visa application and everything went right... So I am really happy

I rather buy a nice computer to use during my PG studies that wasting that with an agent