+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is CIC going to reject my application or notify AINP? Thanks!

littleapple

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Help!! question about my status!
« on: January 10, 2016, 12:52:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
I applied under AINP (post graduate worker stream) last year (April 2015) and just received an email from CIC asking for an updated schedule A form.

The form asks for the most updated personal history.

I actually quit my job in Aug. 2015 and I have been studying at a school in Sept. 2015( my PGWP expires in July 2016, I applied for a new study permit in the summer 2015).
However under AINP, I guess I am supposed to be working until I get PR.

Now the schedule A asks personal history up to today. I updated everything. Just worried: is CIC going to refuse to give me a visa or? Is CIC going to report my case to aINP office so AINP will remove the nomination. Letter ?

Any help/suggestions?

Thanks!!!

rkapoor123

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
littleapple said:
Help!! question about my status!
« on: January 10, 2016, 12:52:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
I applied under AINP (post graduate worker stream) last year (April 2015) and just received an email from CIC asking for an updated schedule A form.

The form asks for the most updated personal history.

I actually quit my job in Aug. 2015 and I have been studying at a school in Sept. 2015( my PGWP expires in July 2016, I applied for a new study permit in the summer 2015).
However under AINP, I guess I am supposed to be working until I get PR.

Now the schedule A asks personal history up to today. I updated everything. Just worried: is CIC going to refuse to give me a visa or? Is CIC going to report my case to aINP office so AINP will remove the nomination. Letter ?

Any help/suggestions?

Thanks!!!
Hi ,
Yours seem like a complicated case.. I think its best to confirm with a lawyer.. I will also advice to speak to AINP and inform them.. I think the final decision to revoke Nomination or not rests with the province that nominated you

All the best!!!

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my advise is dont make hurry to inform ainp
first go to lawyer keep your case low profile n dont make any mistake which
prove fatal for you. go with legal and qualified lawyers suggestions instead hurry